Welcome to the Encyclopedia of Social Work (ESW) subscriber services. These pages contain information on accessing ESW, managing your subscription, and seeking assistance if any issues arise.
Services for subscribers include:
- Access to technical support
- Monthly institutional usage reports
- Tools to manage your account
- Access to comprehensive online FAQs and context-sensitive Help text
- Download MARC21 records
Help with using the site:
Managing your account:
To view your account details and subscription information, view or change your account preferences, or to see your institutional usage reports, please visit https://subscriberservices.sams.oup.com.
Resources for Librarians
Oxford offers a variety of tools to help you promote your subscription to the Encyclopedia of Social Work and get the most out of this resource.
- Onsite and remote training options
- Online tutorials and user guides
- Promotional tools including customizable email templates, logos, pens, posters, and more
To request any of the promotional tools, or to offer suggestions about other ways we can help support your library, please email us at email@example.com.
For all other inquiries, including technical support, please contact us:
North and South America:
Customer Support – Online Subscription
UK and the Rest of World: